Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Personal Information

"My Personal Information"


          Hi !!..my name is Rosalyn Aldea Begalan. I live in Brgy.Cabugao Este Panay Capiz.I’am 20 years old born in November 20,1991.My mother name is Elisa Aldea Begalan and my father name is Nicolas Begalan.My father is farmer and my mother is housekeeper. I am the youngest child in my family I have 6 brothers and 5 sister.I finish my Elementary level in Panay Central School and I graduate my High School in Comm.Luis R. Asis National High School.Now  I studying in Hercor College to take my 2 years course Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology .


         My ambition is to go others country. My favorite movies are Baker King, The Promise .My favorite actress and actors are Regine Velazquez, Chris Bernal, Robin Padilla, Aga Mullac Richard Gomez.Also I am also fond of music as “Ikaw Lamang”, “And I Love You So”,”Paint My Love”, “You Are The One”.I like Filipino foods like adobo, tinulang manok I eat and also fond of eating fruits like mangga, apples, orange. I like flowers like orchids,rosal,ilang ilang,and above all rose as good because I .I love planting trees instead of go out side with my friends.I’m also keen to go on to high places like mountains to watch the beautiful lansdscape.This is some of the information in my life.Thank you and I wish all my dreams comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment